We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to help the growth and development of GenX Freight, by securing new profitable and sustainable business for our rapidly expanding company by generating new sales leads.
GenX Freight is striving towards providing a more innovative digitalised freight forwarding experience for our customers. We operate all modes of freight services including ocean, air and road freight services with a portfolio of inbound and outbound clients. We employ pro-active staff who work with us to achieve nonstop growth. This creates long-term prospects in a wide variety of functions-from IT Software Engineers, Logistics, Human Resources and finance functions.
We are open to ideas, solutions and a better way of working and empower our staff to work independently with minimum supervision, whilst encouraging teamwork and a collaborative approach to produce the best results. We are also open to flexible working arrangements in line with business needs and encourage applications from those already working in freight that believe they can add value and contribute to the success of the organisation.
The successful candidate will be personable, confident, an entrepreneur who possesses excellent negotiation skills and is able to build good relationships
Typical Dailiy Job Duties – What are you responsible for?
- Leverage cold calling, emails and other forms of daily communication to generate new sales leads and approach new customers
- Set sales appointments, remotely or in person to orchestrate discussions around potential customer business needs
- Negotiate prices and provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations. Follow up on quotations and take required follow-up actions.
- Follow up and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Resolve customer issues and queries
- Provide a high level of customer care through regular contact, obtain feedback, monitor account performance to ensure retention and growth.
- Record customer details on CRM or customer database.
- Prepare weekly and monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Managing Director
- Achieve sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care, working closely with internal Freight Coordinator team.
- Leverage support from our Partners and Network
- Proven track record of sales success with sound knowledge of sales processes and customer retention skills.
- Able to present and communicate effectively with a strong focus on excellent customer service and relationship building skills with customers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in freight forwarding is essential
- Good verbal and written communication, to provide a professional image to customers
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE***
Package And Benefits
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience + commission
- 32 days including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking available
- Remote working available
- Located centrally within town centre setting